4 Tennis Court Road | Rothesay | New Brunswick E2E 5W4 | Canada
Please fill out a registration form and mail or email it to the club. Choose one of the payment options below.
In 1898 John H Parks deeded a property along the road now called Tennis Court Rd to James F. Robertson. Four red clay courts with nets soon graced the land, with the lines chalked in by hand. Read More